(Numerical/ Analytical/ Problematic Questions)
Note: Both questions are compulsory. Each question carries 5 marks.
1. Give the suggestions to check immoral traffic of women and children.
2. Give the steps taken by government to develop primary education.
Short Answer Type Questions
Note: Attempt any fifteen questions. Each question carries 2 marks
3. Explain the basic principles of the constitution.
4. What are the Directive Principle of the State policy.
5. Describe Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929.
6. What do you understand bu Human Rights?
7. What is Globalization?
8. Explain the meaning of insurance.
9. What is Mandal Commission?
10. Explain the importance of social security.
11. Explain the housing problem in India.
12. Give the evils of child labour.
13. Explain the problem of old people.
14. What are the religious disabilities of scheduled caste?
15. What do you understand by women welfare programme?
16. What is Mahila Sashaktikaran?
17. What do you understand by social legislation?
18. Explain the problems related to health in India.
19. Explain the Aim of education.
20. Give the importance of fundamental rights.
(Long Answer Type Question)
Note: Attempt any one question. Each question carries 10 marks.
21. Describe the social legislations in the independent India.
22. "Modern state is a welfare state." On the basis of this statement elucidate the work of a welfare state.
23. Explain the efforts of India government for the welfare of Tribes.
B.A. (Part II) (Private) Examination,
(Social Welfare and Social Legislation)
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 50
(Section - A)
(Section - B)
More articles: Kanpur University Question Paper
No responses found. Be the first to comment...