You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share of March 2013 at HamaraUP

A total of Rs. 1062 was to be shared for a minimum of 2000 points but eligible members could only manage 125 points so only Rs 66 was shared and remaining Rs 996 remained undistributed.

The members who qualified for March's partnership share program are:

SKP - Rs. 66
    Hi Vimal,
    Congrates for getting the revenue shared by the website for the month of March'13. Keep it up with the good work and get more and more awards from HamaraUP.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Is this still running? Revenue sharing at HUP was really great. Never seen more post on this website from a long time. Even I am arriving back here after a long time.
    "Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Hello everyone
    I have noticed that Hamaraup.com is one of the least active sites among all the other branches of India study channel. I am not sure about the reason but i think we should take a step to promote this website.
    Share about the site to your friends and encourage them to join the site. Most of the young peoples waste a lot of time on social networking sites. They can simply use that time here, earn some money and learn some new things.
    We can make Hamaraup.com a hub of news. Keep tracking the local news from your city and post it here. You will get paid for good articles as well as you you will learn some writing skills as well. So good luck. Lets promote hamaraup.com

• Sign In to post your comments