You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

"complaint regarding the s.d.o. shadana power sub. station bareilly u.p. "

TO ,
    THE CHEFMINISTER
    U.P GOVRENMENT
    HOUNRABLE SIR,
    RESPECT FULLY I MANVENDRA SINGH RESIDENT OF PASHUPATI VIDAR PILLIBHIT BYPASS BAREILLY U.P. I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT TOWARDS THE S.D.O. SHADANA POWER SUB.STATION BAREILLY NAME HARENDRA SINGH. HE IS POSTED HERE DURING THE PRIVIOUS GOVERNMENT REGEME. HE USED TO HARRESE MINORTY AREAS BY DISRUPTING THE POWER SUPPLY AT REGULAR INTERVELLS SAYING THAT DUE TO YOU PEOPLE DEPARTMENT HAS EXPENDED RUPEES 55CRORE EXTRA DURING THE CURFEW PERIOD. HE USED TO TAKE BRIBES FROM THE MILL OWENERS OF NAIBASTI AND SURROUNDING AREA.HIS DEPARTMENTAL JEEP SEEMS TO BE IN THESE AREAS ALL THE TIME .WHEN WE CALL HIM HE ALWAYS DID'NT RECIEVE MOBILE PHONE. TODAY UNFORTUNATELY HE HAD PICKED THE PHONE AND WHEN I TALKED HIM AND INFORMED HIM THAT SUPPLY OF ELECTRICITY FROM MANY DAYS IS VERY IMPROPER SO PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY.
    WITHOUT LISTNING TO THE PROBLEM COMPLETLY HE STARED USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND SAID YOU PEOPLE WILL GET ONLY THIS TYPE OF POWER DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS GOVERNMENT. SO PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY AND STRICT ACTION AS HE IS ALSO DIFAMING THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT ELECTICITY POLICY AS WELL AS THE PARTY.
    WAITING FOR NECESSARY ACTION IN REGARDS OF PEOPLE OF JAGATPUR SUB. STATION AREA BAREILLY.
    THANKING YOU
    YOUR SINCEARLY.
    Hai Manvendra Singh,
    Its good for such type of initiation. I am sure by these kind of mails, they will definitely consider for this.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

But will the Chief Minister read it, what to talk of action. I don't know if this would be the right forum for redressal of your grievance. I hope you have sent a copy of the complaint to the Chief Minister also. It would be of interest to the members to know the outcome of your good effort.

Sign In to post your comments