You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Your guess about local bodies polls in Uttar Pradesh

After very eventful assembly elections in U. P., the state will now be ready for local body meetings next month. Nagar Nighams, Nagar Palika Parishad and Nagar Panchayats will be covered in these elections possibly on single day. EVMs wll be used for the first time.

HamaraUP members keeping in view the circumstances prevailing now and the recent assembly elections outcomes, do you think that the local body elections would just be a replica of Assembly Elections or this could be an entirely different scenario.
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

This is very good time to bring to discussion about local bodies elections which is going to be held next month. I don't know what could be the scenario as I am not in Uttar Pradesh right now. So I could not read the mind of the people. But from what I have read and heard in news Samajwadi party government is not doing that well after coming to power. Again samajwadi party old ways of working are back in action.

So it is little difficult to guess what will happen on UP local body elections 2012.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I agree with you. Samajwadi party is still not able to get rid of its past which cast shadow on its performance and prospectus for any next elections.

Hai Sukhdev Sir,
    Its true that the Samajwadi Party has not started the work as expected by the people of Uttar Pradesh.
    Its old trend again started and now all the voters are criticizing the party as they are not getting the things done as they expected.
    So don't know how it will go for the next...we can hope for the best for our people and society..

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.