You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Cheating and fraud cases registered against Nirmal Baba in Uttar Pradesh

There are quite a few TV channels presenting Astrologers and religious Babas and a large number of viewers are there to follow these channels. It is faith in them that keeps a viewer glued to them. I have heard about Nirmal Baba and the following he has seems unprecedented. Suddenly there is a spurt of complaints and even registration of cases of fraud against Nirmal Baba. There is one at Ghaziabad also. Whereas there does not seem to be denting his following but the suddenness with which these issues erupted create some doubt about the motive of those who lodged a complaint.

HamaraUP members may comment if the issue seems to genuine or planted with some vested interests.
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

As I have told that I am in Japan, I haven't seen any such news nor I am aware of any of Nirmal baba's true or fake stories. I hope people should be educated enough to decide, whom and what to believe and what not to believe.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.