You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Error in posting review on business

Dear Webmaster,

I am interested to post a review on a hotel. I tried a number of times but got the following message:

'An error occurred.
    An error occurred.
    Please try to access the feature again by pressing the back button on the browser.'

Even posting again gets the same message.

I faced this problem earlier also but could solve it by changing the browser. Today, I have tried Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even Internet Explorer but could not succeed in posting.

Could you, please, check up if there is bug or some other reason for this.

Thanks and regards.
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

Actually there is some maintenance work going on so plesae try posting after some days. If you still face some problem after few days, you can contact me.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Today also I tried but it could not be posted. I shall be grateful if it is intimated on solving of the maintenance issue to enable me to post my review.

Regards.

Hello Sukhdev sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. However you can still write that business or review post as an article and post it in the resource section. Actually we will slowly remove business, classifieds and other sections. Only resource, forum and some other sections will be kept.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.