You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Question regarding Business Directory.

Hello,
    I want to ask that same information with little variation would be enough for my post in Business Directory or not? I have posted for same institute but in different places in Uttar Pradesh. Kindly help me in this matter.

Thanks
    Vikas Srivastava
    Hello Vikas,

Its good to see enthusiasm form you. As I have alredy told in response to your query on Adsense that, now since you are an adsense member, you have to be extra careful on posting the contents. It is against the policies of adsense to show ads in pages with little or no content/description. So I am telling this for your own good. Providing sufficient description will ensure that, you don't violate any adsense policies.

Moreover, if you provide a good description, it will ensure that more and more traffic comes to your page and this will increase your adsense earning. Now the reply to your question. You can use the same information but make it specific to that institute/city/business etc. But don't repeat a major part of description. Just play with words.

I hope you understand. Feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hi,
    Thank you for your superb answer. I will keep these all thing in my mind and will try to do my best.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.