You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Important Announcement - Please co-operate

Hello Friends,

There is an important announcemnet that I want to share with you. I am going to Japan tomorrow. So I may not be able to edit or appove your articles or other posts on time. It might take some time. This is becaue I may take some time to get internet connection there. But please don't feel disheartened and keep contributing. Once I get internet connection, I will surely edit and approve articles and other things posted by you.

@ members who have adsense account

You can still earn in dollars, even if your posts are in new submuission stage. So don't hesitate that when your post will be appoved and keep posting.

I hope to see co-operation from all the members.
    Dear Webmaster,

It is a great news that you are going to Japan. It is a wonderful country and people there are very much interested to know about India specially our culture. It was a moment of pride for me when about a decade back students from a University in Japan performed in Hindi in our Institute. I still remember vividly their dialogues in Hindi about an altercation between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law (Saas and Bahu). I am sure you will be able to exchange your views on various issues with the people you meet there.

I am also sure that the members of HamaraUP will continue to contribute even in your absence and wait for your net connectivity there.

Best of luck to you for your venture!

Hello Sukhdev sir,

Thanks a lot for your well wishes. I am expecting same love and cooperation from all the members.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hi,
    Nice to hear from you that you are going to Japan. I have never been to Japan so I don't know much about the country. All the best to you for your successful journey. I will try to perform my best to bring up this site. I have started a group on Facebook even which will bring some new member here.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

Hello Members,

Thanks for your well wishes. I have give some suggestions in your message box. Plesae check them. Also the official facebook Id for this site i.e hamaraUP have been created by me and is present on right hand bar. You can give a like to it and also spread the word about this site among your friends.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Vimal,
    Thanks for sharing and well wishes from me as well as from all the members of HamaraUP.
    Hope you will enjoy in the new country will will be back with lot of great memories.
    By the way, we wish you to have good and enjoyable journey.
    Also thanks for creating the facebook id as it is good that we can see directly this website in facebook and most of the people use the facebook now a days so it will good.
    Also we will click on the like buttons so that the new links for the posts will come automatically to our facebook account.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

Thanks a ton for your well wishes and encouraging words. I hope members will not mind if there is little delay in approval of their posts.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.