You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Honesty is the best policy - A rickshaw puller puts it into practice

We all have been hearing the saying 'Honesty is the Best Policy'. May be someone from us might have written an essay on this during school times. But it does not happen in practice. Rather we hear more news about scams and corruption these days.

But a rickshaw puller from Bihar has proved that India still has people who believe in this dictum. On finding a purse containing Rs. 25,000/- and a gold ring that a devotee woman forgot in Sikri (Ghaziabad) the rickshaw puller picked up that purse and returned it to its owner. We must all appreciate the honesty of the man, though the news item that I read does not include his name but that of the owner of the purse in a version given by the police.
    Hello Sir,
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful news with us. It is indeed the honest of that man who did this good job for the lady. We have very few people in this world who could do such a praising job. I have experienced that one should never cheat others because if we cheat with other person then we our self are cheated some day. That man did a wonderful and he would certainly get the prize in this birth only.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

Hello Friends,

It is indeed a commendable job done by that rickshaw puller. WE must note that, the person who showed honestly here was a rickshaw puller, for whom Rs.25,000 might have meant 2-3 months income. Then also he did this great job. He indeed deserves a salute. And it also keeps faith in humanity alaive, that in today's times also we have such good peoples. I also request all the members to share experiences, if they have come across such scenario in real life

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.