You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

About Google AdSense.

To Webmaster,
    I want to inform you that I am a active member in India Study Channel and have got my AdSense approved from there. So I want to ask you that whether I could associate my e-mail id from this site to use the same Google AdSense or do I need to associate another e-mail Id and then apply for Google AdSense. Kindly guide me in this case.

Vikas Srivastava
    Vikas, Webmaster may the right person to reply your query on AdSense, but I can tell you from my experience that the same AdSense account and email ID can be used for ISC and any other sister sites.

Hi,
    Thanks for you quick response. Let me see what Webmaster say. I too know that we have this facility to associate but I am not confirmed.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

Hello Vikas,

First of all congratulations for getting your adsense account. It is a great feeling. Now coming back to to your question, Sukhdev sir, is absolutely right. Here are some important points related to adsense.
    1) You can associate you existing adsense to all the sites where you contribute, including blogs, all the sister spider sites etc.
    2) You can have only one Adsense account for given address. If you want to create another adsense account, you will have to use another Email Id and also another address where cheques will be sent.
    3) No need to tell but be careful, what to post because, now you have google adsense account which be be hampered if you don't follow the practises(like copy pasting, posting objectionable contect etc).
    4) Keep in mind all these points and you will rock the internet.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.