You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2012 at HamaraUP

As per Partnership program of HamaraUP, Rs. 704 was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points. Here is the list of members who qualified for this Program.

Vimal - Rs. 98
    Pradip Kumar Tripathi - Rs. 42

Though Sukhdev Sir didn't qualified for this program, I have included his name because of his active contribution.

Sukhdev Roy Shukla - Rs. 30

Congratulations to all the winners.
    Thanks, Mr. Webmaster. It is a pleasant surprise on April 1st.

Regards.

Hi,
    Accept my heartiest congratulation on this great occasion. It's really a very good feeling when one receive such awards. Cash credits don't matter but the pleasure we get from it is much worthy. I wish you luck in future and keep contributing for this site and take this site to much higher.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to all the winners.

Hello Friends,

As rightly pointed out by Vikas Srivastava, Cash credits don't matter that much. It is teh recognition at such a bg platform which matters. HamaraUP provides wide range of results on matters reletd to Uttar Pradesh. So being recognized or getting award at such a place is always worth it. However if we keep posting articles regularly, even the cash credits which we receive will go up and then it will be cherry on the cake. So I request all the members to keep contributing.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Congratulations folks for getting the revenue shared by the website. Hope to see you with more and more earning in the coming future to keep our site more popular and active.
    Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

Where have you been for so many days. Yes we are continuing the revenue share program and as the members will contribute more. More and more traffic will come to the site in turn leading to increase in earning of the members. I hope to see more contributions from you.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.