You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Death due to earphones - This time it is U.P. facing the trap

Use of earphones is quite common specially among the youth. You would find many youngsters walking with earphones and enjoying the music. This has proved very hazardous and resulted into many deaths. Sometimes back a woman was crushed because she was caught in between two vehicles and could not decide which way to go due to error of judgment caused by earphones. Also a couple of months two students walking on the railway track in Dehra Dun met wth their fate due to earphones. They could not even listen to the alarm raised by passerby's. This time it is at Modinagar. A 21 year Engineering student met died as the Shalimar Express hit him. His earphone proved to be the cause of this accident.

HamaraUP members let us all do what ever we can to advise our near and dears and anybody else we come across not to use earphones while travelling.
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

I have also read those news and it is indeed very sad to hear such news. There should be some awareness among the people regarding where to use headphones and other such things and where not to use. We should not use headphones specially when we are out of our home walking, driving etc.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello Sir,
    You pointed out correctly that today many people die bacause of using earphones. Everytime we see some or other news in newspaper that the youths while walking got hit by trains, cars, etc. I don't understand why people play with their life. It is so precious gift of God and they destroy just for the shake of their fun and interest. Although I know that nobody do it knowingly but one should understand the situation. Apart from this there are more problems that people are facing by the use of ear phone. Hearing problem is another dangerous effect of earphone. All I can say to the youths of India that you all have to run this world in coming years so understand your responsibility.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.