You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

What do you read in withdrawal of home guards from Mayawati's dream projects?

As a Chief Minister Maya Wati had her dream projects like Parks, Statues and Memorials constructed in the state capital and elsewhere. Sensing danger to these dream projects Maya Wati posted home guards and also raised Surakhsha Vahini for safeguarding these Parks, Statues and other monuments. Smajwadi Party party government has now decided to withdraw about 450 home guards deployed for the purpose.

HamaraUP members may express their views about the motive of this withdrawal. Is it a step towards lessening the burden on state exchequer or an exercise to tease Maya Wati?
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

This is a very issue raised by you for discussion among the members of hamaraUP. My personal opinion is that, this is avery good step towards reduce the burden on Uttar Pradesh exchequer. In fact, it the hard earned public money in form tax that is wasted in these kind of silly tghings of self glorification. I have never seen a alive person constructing statues of himself or herself. BUt Ms. mayawati is different. I hope this step to remove the security guards from Mayawati's dream projects was taken keeping in mind to the burden on state exchequer and not to tease Maya Wati?

I also want to know the views of other members of hamaraUP family on this issue.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.