You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Akhilesh declares assets - Will others follow?

The young CM of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav has declared his assets. As expected to be a crorepati, his assets are worth Rs. 4.83 crores. By doing so Akhilesh has exhibited the style of functioning of the new generation politics. But surprisingly unlike most of the politicians in this country his assets have declined from Rs. 5.52 cores in 2009 to Rs. 4.83 in March, 2012. Whatever may be the explanation for this he has set an example for the other politicians to follow.

HamaraUP members may speculate if this gesture of UP CM will force other MLAs/ Ministers to declare their assets?
    Hello Sukhdev sir,

This is a very good action taken by UP CM Akhilesh Yadav. I hope other MLAS of Uttar Pradesh will take a cue from this action of Akhilesh yadav and will also declare their assets. I hope the Akhilesh Yadav brings a favourable wind of cahnge in Uttar Pradesh.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

It is worth noting that subsequently CM Akhilesh's wife also made her assets public. But the action of other MLAs and Ministers in this regard is unknown.

Hello Sir,

Yes, I also read that Akhilesh Yadav's wife also declered her assets in the governmnet website. It is indeed agood thing to do. However a lot of thing still need to be done to show that new Uttar Pradesh government is going in right direction.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.