You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Permission to post review on business

Dear Webmaster,

I tried to post a review on a hotel in UP. The template is there but it could not be posted and there was a message of an error. I think I may need your permission in this regard. Kindly do the needful.

Regards
    Hello Sir,

you Already have the permission to post in business section. Some different error might have occurred. Please try again to post again in business section of hamaraUP. If that error occurs again, Kindly tell the exact error which occurred.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I have again tried it twice and the same error message is there. It says 'An error occurred.
    Please try to access the feature again by pressing the back button on the browser'. I wonder if it has to do anything with the html codes or anything else I am not familiar with. Kindly help.

Regards.

Hello sir,

This error is occurring due to speed problem or due to the browser you are using. If after submitting the post, this error occurs again, try to go back by pressing the back button on the browser. Once you go back all the contents which you have filled will be available there. Then submit the page again. hopefully it will be done successfully. If the problem persists, you can catch me online on my gmail Email Id. There I will be able to help you in a better way. Thanks a lot for your patience.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Thanks for the guidance. The problem has been solved by changing the browser.

Regards.

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for showing patience. Keep posting values articles, information or anything related to Uttar Pradesh. We all want to make use of your experience and guidance.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Dear sir

Pradipkumar Tripathi most welcomes you on hamaraup.com sites. You write a good review on hotel of Agra. I read& like it.

please keep continue to write reviews, Resources, business, create poll on different topic & share your knowledge with all member on hamaraup.com.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.