You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

How to upload my invoice for payment

Dear skp

Please guide me how to upload my invoice in this site for payment which is announced on my profile.
    Hello Pradip,

Sorry to inform you that there is no payment announcement against your name till now. Whatever is announced is only cash credit in your account. Your first payment will be announced when your cash credits reach 700. You can see that my first payment was announced when I reached more than 800 cash credits. Till then keep contributing, you can surely see your name in next few payment announcements. I hope, I have made my doubt clear. But still, if you have any doubt, feel free to contact me.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello,
    You are not eligible for payments unless your name is announced in this site.

@Webmaster
    I am active worker on ISC but there minimum payment amount is Rs 300 for new member then please tell why here it is Rs700. I think it is due to less number of people in this site. Is it so?

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

Hello Vikas,

Great to see you once again. I don't know where you got this information from. I think, you might be talking about India Study Channel. There is no such rules. However for all sister sites Rs700 is the minimum payment amount. We may change that depending on the activity of a member. If you still have ay doubts, feel free to ask.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.