You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self introduction of a new member

Hi,
    I am Madhvee Chaubey. I am engineering graduate and have work experience of 1 year in software industry. Presently, I am not employed. I came to know about this site through Indiastudychannel. I am Gold member in ISC. I am resident of Uttar Pradesh and have done my schooling from Deoria. After completing my graduation from Ghaziabad, I have worked in Noida for six months. Then I shifted to Mumbai.

Regards,
    Madhvee
    Hello Madhvee Chaubey,

Welcome to hamaraUP, the one stop website for all information related to Utttar Pradesh. Since you are gold member at Indiastudychannel, no need to tell you how to go about posting contents here. All the rules are same that no copy pasted content is allowed. There are three ways to earn at hamraUP:
    1) You will earn casg credits for article written by you.
    2) You can earn in dollars, if you have adsense account.
    3) You can earn through partnership program in which we share 25% of the sites' revenue with the members.

If you have any doubts, feel free to contact.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Madhavee,

First of all, a warm welcome to our website HamaraUP and thanks for sharing your introduction details.
    This is the website where you can contribute and share the details about the Uttar Pradesh. With that, you can earn as well as improve the knowledge about the UP.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hi,
    Welcome to HamaraUP which is also a very nice site as India Study Channel. I am too a Gold member there and I have seen your post and contribution in that site. Since you are already a good contributor in ISC, so I need not to tell you the process here. It follows same process as in ISC. I feel that you will work for this site as hard as you do for India Study Channel. We as a team member need to take this site very far. So keep contributing in this site and be happy.

Vikas Srivastava

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

Madhvee, it is good that many members from ISC are now showing interest in sister sites also. I am sure your experience with ISC will help you to grow faster on HaaraUP and you would soon be a Gold member on this site also. Best of luck to you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.