You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Who will be the next chief minister of uttar pradesh

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who will be the next chief minister of uttar pradesh'.
    Hello Tez Pratap singh,

Welcome to this wonderful wesite called hamaraUP where you can learn a lot about Uttar Pradesh. Not only this, you can also share your knowledge about Uttar Pradesh in form of articles here and in turn can earn a good amout of cash. For more details you can read New members' frequently asked questions or you can contact me.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Tej Pratap,

Its still in confusion that who will be the next CM of the Uttar Pradesh.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello All,

I think that Mulayam singh Yadav will become the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. However I hope that If Akhilesh yadav becomes the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, He can do abetter job as he is young and educated. He will very well understand the problem of peole.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Tej,
    Its clear now that the son of Mulayam Singh Yeadav and the President of the Samajwadi Party Mr. Akhilesh will become the next Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh.He will be the youngest CM of the Uttar Pradesh and will be the only CM whose father also was the CM.
    As the Mulayam Singh is looking out the PM chair so now all the party leaders are agreed for the CM chair should go with Akhilesh.
    Lets see how the new CM will full-fill the promises he and their party leaders made during the election campaign.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Friends,

Yes Akhilesh Yadav will now become chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. But we can only hope that he being an educated and young politician will do something for Uttar Pradesh and India.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.