You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Do you think the Syllabus of Technical university( Mahamaya University & Gautam Buddha Uni

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think the Syllabus of Technical university( Mahamaya University & Gautam Buddha University) is tough as compared to other universities?'.
    If you studied in the University, then please comment that the syllabus is up to the mark or not? Is it tough? complicated? or easy?
    Hello Pawam,

Though I have not studied in Mahamaya University & Gautam Buddha University, or nay othet Technical college in UP. However I have attended other Technical college and I know that Syllabus of Technical universities are little tougher than the usual graduation syllabus.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Vimal,
    I studied in Uttar Pradesh Technical University when it was not splitted to two (Mahamaya University & Gautam Buddha University). I still think that the syllabus of this University is little tougher as couple of papers are taken from foreign Universities like University of Birmingham and other Universities.
    They copied the syllabus from some other universities as is without having the syllabus books.
    So it is difficult to get the correct books for the syllabus. If we talk about the syllabus of Bioinformatics, its again different and taken from 3 foreign books whose price is USD238(2 units), USD176(2 units)and USD114(1 unit).
    So like this they taken the syllabus. How the students can bus those books?
    Lot many students struggle for these.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

kepp on providing such valuable inforamtion on college and universities in Uttra Pradseh. It will be very helpful to the students who are completing their 10+2 or intermediate exam this year.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.