You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

How many International Airports in Uttar Pradesh?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How many International Airports in Uttar Pradesh?'.
    This forum also talks about the places where these airports are? Have you visited to those cities?
    Hi! Pawan,

I think that only one International Airport is situated in Uttarpradesh. This city is well known our capital city 'Lucknow'. Amousi airport is renamed as Choudhry Charan Singh International Airport. I visit lucknow many times but I don't go to airport. I visited only Railway station, Bus station, Chhota Imambada, Bada Imambada, University, Vidhan sabha etc.... That's a good city.

Hai Pradeep,

Like this there are many hidden things which we don't know.

Actually there are 3 Airports in India which are international Airports-

1. Lucknow- Its well know airport of Uttar Pradesh located in Amausi.
    2. Varanasi- This is another international airport renamed recently as "Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport". They have some plan for the new locations across the world.
    3. Taj International Airport- This is proposed international airport which will be in Noida.
    me too didn't get any chance to visit to these airports.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Friends,

A very nice knowledge sharing done by you people in the hamaraUP forum. What said is probably true, that there are many things which we don't know about Uttar Pradesh, despite being there since our childhood or at least spending majority of our childhood there. It is good to see that our Uttar Pradesh have 2 international airports and is soongoing to have third international airport.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.