You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Robert Vadra shows interest in politics. Whats your opinion?

Robert Vadra, being the son in-law of the most respected political 'dynasty' - The Nehru-Gandhi family, has put forward his wish to join politics if people like. The Gandhis are silent on this and Congress party is a bit hesitant to support Robert. How many of you think that this may have a negative impact on the political career of Rahul Gandhi and also some impact on other Gandhi family members?
    Dear naghma ji you raise a good question. As far as Robert ji concern he is not an active politician and people does not connect him to Nehru Gandhi family. No doubt Priyanka is more effective face than her husband. Entry of Priyanka is more effective and can effect Rahul Gandhi career.

Hai Naghma,

Yes of-course...now a days we can see in the news that the new member of Nehru-gandhi family Robert Vadra is also trying to enter in to the politics. But as he was never been as an active member in the politics so i don't think that people will like him and support him.
    Also even their family members also will not like him to enter to the politics as will impact negative for the party.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Nagma,

As far as Mr. Robert Vadra joining politics is concerned, I don't think we should have any problem unless and until he carries his work as an MP or MLA in a good and honest manner. As our friends have already said he is not that active in politics as compared to his wife Priyanka Gandhi. Since he is young and if he is honest to serve the country and Uttar Pradesh, I think we should give him a chance.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.