You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Importance of regular practice of multiple choice questions

Multiple Choice Questions constitute the major part of Medical and Engineering entrance examinations. Following points can help you -
    1.Preparations should be started just after high school board exams.
    2.Index questions of NCERT books should be done again and again.
    3.Study should be regular and time factor also keep in mind.
    4.Good advice also require which prevent you from extra work.
    Hello Anurag,

Very useful information shared by you on Medical and Engineering entrance examinations and usefulness of multiple choice questions. I hope this information will be helpful for candidates who going to appear for Medical or Engineering entrance examinations in UP.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Anurag,

Good and valuable information regarding the multiple choice questions. This will really helpful for all those students who are either going to write the exams are planning to write th exams in the recent coming years.

But one more thing i wanted to added here, if the student is practicing the multiple choice questions, they should be aware of all the multiple choice because t will helpful for them to get more basic cleared and this will really helpful in the examinations.

As i have most of students, they practices lot many MCQ's but they are not good in the basics as they just look the answer and if its matching they move on to the next questions.
    This is not the good practice.
    They should also know that why the other options are not correct as there could be the same question in the examinations with some other options then they get fails in that.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.