You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Special thanks to Hamaraup founders to award me Gold membership

Dear members and site founders which gave such a honour of Gold Membership. Special thanks to all of you who read my articles and gave their responses. This site membership help me to know more about my state and about writing,self expressing skills. I also want to say to all members that your responses encourage the article writer and your sugessions help them to improve their knowledge and skills. So please carry that good work and provide more information about our wonderful state Uttar Pradesh.
    Hello Anurag,

First of all congratulations on becoming the gold member within 2 months of joining hamaraUP. Now that you have become gold member, it means that you are a senior member here. In these two months you have contributed a lot of values article and information about Uttar Pradesh with us. We hope that you will continue with you your contribution with the same vigor. So keep up the good work and share the news of this wonderful website with your friends, so that they can share their knowledge with us and in turn earn some cool pocket money.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Congratulations Anurag to became the Gold member. Continue writing and contributing journey to become the platinum member..
    Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.