You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Effect of BLO duty of teacher damage the teaching in government schools

Election comission appoint government teachers as BLO to complete the assembly elections 2012. Due to these duties teachers feel tired and forgot eating and sleeping. Election comission keep lot of burden on government teachers with out thinking about the future of children. If this burden continues than about 50% employee will face the threat of attack of any disease. It also incease the enxiety and business of teachers which definately affect teaching in govt.schools.
    Hai Anurag,

I don't think that lot of burden to the government school teachers becasue of elections. As what other thing they do in the schools? If you go to any government school in the rural area, you will get the know about the government teachers. They are getting good pay and don't want to work. they come to school whenever they want and go whenever they thing that its enough time to spend in the school. so lets move to home.
    So in my thoughts, its not much burden tot them. i agree that yes as compare to their work in the school. its lot of burden as they don't do anything in school.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.