You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Completed 500 points in HamaraUP

Hai friends,
    I am happy to share that i have completed 500 point in HamaraUp with the gold member.
    cheers!!!
    hi !!!

Pawan congratulations to you to become a Gold member

Hello Pawan,

Very very congratulations for completing 500 points and becoming a gold member. But as they say "with more power comes more responsibilities" but I would like to put in tis way "with more experience comes more responsibilities". So no you have to contribute more and more to reach diamond level and also in turn guide new members to be good asset to hamaraUP.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Vimal,

Thanks for the encouragement. I will try to contribute as much as possible.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawn,

Yes AS I have said in many of my posts that we should spread the word about HamaraUP by sharing the news about hamaraUP with our friends. Sharing good and informative articles here with our friends by the facebook like button can also help to spread the news about hamaraUP.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Vimal,

Yes i already click the Facebook button and i am trying to spread it with my friends who are in Facebook and they are showing interest in this website.
    Hope to see lot many friends in the near future...

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Congratulations! It is really good to achieve this level with less than two months of joining. I am sure you will keep it up and try to reach new levels.

Hello Sukddev sir,

I hope, You have read my welcome message. We are pleased you have you here and do enrich our site with your valuable inputs and contributions.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hi,
    Accept my heartiest congratulation on becoming a member of Gold club in this site. It is all your hard work that is paying you in reverse. Try to participate more and more and bring more laurels to you and to this site. Enjoy working to this site.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.