You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Discuss: Do you watch Bhojpuri movies?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you watch Bhojpuri movies?'.

Yes, I watch bhojpuri movies & listen bhojpuri songs. Since I belong to UP, I love every things which is related to UP. Mostly I like old Bhojpuri Movie such Dagabaz balma, Rus gayile sain hamar , Dangal, Piya ke gaon,Ganga kinare mora gaon
    etc... Bhojpuri songs also likes to me. I listen mostly songs which is sang by Manoj Tiwari , Diwakar Dwivedi, Bharat sharma vyas, Sharda sinha etc.........

Birha , Alha , kajri ,sohar are listened by me too..........

I love UP ....I love Avadhi....I love Bhojpuri
    Hai Pradeep,

Good to hear that you like lot of Bhojpuri movies..but i didn't get chance to watch those movies becasue those movies won't come to theaters.
    But whenever i will get a chance to watch, i will surely enjoy the bhojpuri language in the movies.
    Few of my friends are there from east and they used to talk Bhojpuri Hindi..so i got few words from them...I love it..

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello All,

Though I have not watched many bhojpuri movies but whatever I have whatched I liked them. The that I didn't watched is the same that many bhojpuri movies don't come to theatres.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.