You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Related to article writing contest

Hi Webmaster,

I have posted an article named 'Rahul Gandhi - fame descended or earned' for the article writing contest. I posted the article in Adsense Revenue sharing category by mistake. However, I again posted in General category. I hope it will still be considered.

Thanks & Regards,

Naghma
    hi !!!! Naghma

Please upload your photo on your profile. It will give you 50 Point.

Hai Naghma,

You can open you article in Edit mode and then you can change the category and sub category.
    It will get updated.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Nagma,

I read your article and let me tell you, you are are a very good writer.
    I have approved your article. I hope you must have read new members' frequently asked questions. If not, please read it.

Now as far as article writing is concerned, if you want to edit any of your article or change the category in which it is posted, there is option of edit in the top, which you can use to edit your article. Since you have same article twice, I had to delete on article. However I would suggest you that, if in future you want to write another article, you can open that deleted article in edit mode and edit everything (i.e topic, summary, category, entire article). This will make your profile look good with no deleted article against your name.

Coming to my third point, I would like to provide you some tips on search Engine optimizations(SEO). For that that I would send you a chat request, so that I can guide you and you can clear any of your doubts online.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.