You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

I want to update for sultanpur district

I want to update & share my knoledge aboute u.p. on hamaraup.com with eachother.

But I have not right to update image .So please give me right to upload image & content.
    Hello Pradipkumar Tripathi,

Since you are new to the site of HamaraUP, let me welcome you first. I hope you must have gone through New members' frequently asked questions. Also one important thing is that here copy paste is not allowed. You can refer any topic form anywhere, but you have to write it in your own words. So please respond to this thread and tell me that you will follow all these rules. After that I will give you the permission to post in the respective sections. Here you also have a very good earning opportunity in form cash credits and dollars from adsense. I am also sending you achar request from gmail so that you can contact me online to clear your doubts.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I will follow all rule of hamaraup.com. Please give me permission to post in the respective section.

Hello Pradipkumar Tripathi,

Tell me in which section do you want permission to post. There are some sections where only experienced members are given permission. AS far as image posting is concerned, you can post image with any article you write in resource section.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.