You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2012 at HamaraUP

As per Partnership program of HamaraUP, only 2 members qualified for partnership share. Though Pawan Awasthi showed a good show in forum and polls section, he missed out on scoring minimum 50 points from resource section. However we don't want to disappoint him so we will announce some amount of prize money for him.

Total Rs. 787.00 was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points. However total points scored by all the eligible members is 649. so only Rs. 255.00 was shared and remaining Rs. 532 remained undistributed. A bit more activity by members would have given more shares.

Vimal - Rs. 148
    Anurag Gupta - Rs. 84
    Pawan Awasthi - Rs. 23
    Thanks Vimal for the share...and congratulations to other winners.
    Hope to see other names in the winner list..

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

Yes I a also hoping to see some other names in the list. However You also need to post good articles in resource section. I have done some modifications in your article on TOP 10 medical colleges in UP. You can see the changes yourself. If you want any guidance on SEO or how to make your articles better, you can chat with me while I am online.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hi,

Congratulations to Vimal, Anurag and Pawan for winning the partenership share for January. Hope to see more names soon, including mine.

Looking forward to a long association with HamaraUP.

Regards,

Naghma Afsar

Hello Nagma,

Definitely. As I have already said in response to one of the posts that you are a very good writer and you have a very great future. I am also looking forward for some active contribution form you. You can also inform your friends abut this site. Here one can earn some cool pocket money by sharing knowledge with the world by writing articles. I have also sent you a mail inviting you for chat in case you need any guidance or tips on how to bring more traffic to your articles.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.