You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Do you think that Imambada in Lucknow still has the same attraction as it was in Mughal's

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that Imambada in Lucknow still has the same attraction as it was in Mughal's time?'.
    This forum also includes the interest of people to go these historical places and get to know about it more.
    Also do you think that the people now a days take interest in leaning our historical places or they just go to see and feel like a day out and come back to their work?
    Hello Pawan,

I really can't comment on this topic about "attraction of Imambada in Lucknow" in Uttar Pradesh as I have never seen it in person. The persons who are form Lucknow can give give a better idea on this topic.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Yes, Imambada in Lucknow still has the same attraction as it was in Mughal's time.

Hi Pawan,

Yes, I agree that Imambada in Lucknow still has the same attraction. The magnificent architecture, amazing bhul bhulaiya and off course the bawli, everything is still very attractive and the Lucknowites feel proud to show this heritage to friends and relatives coming from outside Lucknow.

Though people visit these places with a motive to relax and have a day out of their routine life but after reaching a place like this one can not refrain from knowing more about the historical significance of such places.

I am staying in Delhi since past 2 years and 4 months but I can still feel the charm of Lucknow and miss no chance to share the magnificence of my city Lucknow with my friends over here. I really feel very proud that I come from a city so rich in culture.

Regards,

Naghma Afsar

Hello Naghma Afsar,

Being the webmaster of the hamaraUP, let me welcome you to this wonderful site. I hope you must have read the New members' frequently asked questions. If you have not then here is the link.

http://www.hamaraup.com/pages/FAQ.aspx

From the amount of posts that you have posted here, I am very sure that you can be an asset to hamaraUP. So welcome again.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hi Pawan,

Good to see this kind of post here. it makes me to remember the old things which are still have the same attraction and the one is Imambada in Lucknow.
    So i still agree with it that its having the same attraction.

Hello Raghu,

I know this is not the right place, but I hope you must have got my mail and will follow the suggestions in your future posts. Till then keep up the good work. Hoping to see active contribution form you.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello Webmaster,

Thank you so much for your compliment and motivation. I have gone through the FAQs as you suggested. I am very glad to be associated with HamaraUP. It will be my honor to utilize my writing skills and be a significant contributor to the site.

Thanks and regards,

Naghma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.