You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Discuss: Do you think that 21.1% UP's dalits population will make the big impact in voting?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that 21.1% UP's dalits population will make the big impact in voting?'.
    This forum also includes that how much the impact can be? Can they play big role up to the CM level??
    Hello Pawan,

I think not only 21.1% UP's dalits population but every single voter will make the big impact on 2012 Uttar Pradesh election. I think Uttar Pradesh now has to think beyond caste and religion lines, if it wants to proceed on paths of development.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Dear Pawan no doubt twenty one percent dalits in Uttar Pradesh politics have a big impact. In the recent as well as in past elections dalits become the major force to drive Bahujan Samaj Party upto the clear majority and dalits move toward BSP from Congress harm Congress keep them away from ruling in Uttar Pradesh.In anather aspect is that Dalits also have many sub casts which differ in their idiology and devotee to different parties.
    To form government in Uttar Pradesh about thirty percent votes are required so only Dalits are not able to form government.I think Dalits are now thinking about their dovelopment as well as try to enter into the main theme of society.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.