You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Discuss: Do you think the new NRHM(National Rural Health Mission) scam of Rs 5, 000 cr in Uttar Pr

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think the new NRHM(National Rural Health Mission) scam of Rs 5, 000 cr in Uttar Pradesh will impact on the voting of current government?'.
    Hello Pawan,

I think that if the voters of Uttar Pradesh are sensible enough then NRHM(National Rural Health Mission) scam of Rs 5, 000 cr in Uttar Pradesh will have an impact on the voting during 2012 Uttar Pradesh assembly elections. Thus we can see effect of NRHM scam on 2012 UP election.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Really i dont agree fully with skp sir because NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) scam is related to Uttar Pradesh BSP government while we also saw large no. of such scams like 2G,CWG,Mining scam and others are related to BJP,SP and Congress rulling governments if Uttar Pradesh voters vote on the basis of scams it become difficult to choose any party because the smaller parties not able to left any big impression in Uttar Pradesh politics.
    I think we are going to vote again to a corrupt party to replace anather corrupt one.We recently saw it in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha that how these all become united behindly on Lokpal.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.