You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Discuss: Do you think that the Kalraj Mishra speech claims that the Congress Party, BSp and SP are

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that the BJP leader Kalraj Mishra's recent speech claims that the Congress Party, BSP and SP are dividing the people based on their caste is true?'. This forum also discuss about hoe these parties are dividing the people based on their castes?
    Hello Pawan,

Yes, I completely agree with kalraj mishra claims that Congress Party, BSP and SP are dividing the people based on their caste is true. However BJP is also not the party of saints. It included tainted minister involved in NRHM scam into its party, after he was suspended form his BSP in Uttar Pradesh.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I totally agree with skp sir that all parties including BJP try to mislead the voters of Uttar Pradesh on castism or dharm based politics.The recent developments in Uttar Pradesh shows the disappearence of major issues like corruption,unemployment and others their speech are more on the reservation of minorities,dalits,other back wards .They also show their Social Engineering in ticket distribution by foccusing that how many tickets gone to which cast.So time came when we become united and show them that now Uttar Pradesh has changed and only thoes can rule us which talk about development.

yes I am also agree with Kalraj mishra.......

Hello Pradipkumar Tripathi,

If you want to participate in any discussion or express your opinion on anything, don't just say, "I agree" or " I don't agree". Express your opinion completely.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.