You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Discuss: Can Congress star campaigner Priyanka Gandhi UP visit overshadows Rahul Gandhi in UP poll

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Can Congress star campaigner Priyanka Gandhi UP visit overshadows Rahul Gandhi in UP poll'.
    It will seems that Priyanka Gandhi single visit in her brother Rahul Gandhi and mother Sonia Gandhi constituencies Rae Barelli and Amethi hawked the limelight from Rahul Gandhi AICC General Secretory which are the star campaigner of Congress in poll bound state Uttar Pradesh.
    Priyanka Gandhi on their three day visit in Rae Barelli and Amethi seems more friendly to their party workers and local people they saw image of Late Shri Indira Gandhi former Prime Minister of India in the face of Priyanka.She got an attention by media,their party leaders and opposite leaders also.
    Priyanka Gandhi daughter of Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi former PM of India and present Congress National president three day visit and her active participation in forthcoming Uttar Pradesh start raising of voice of many for their entry in active politics.Two sitting MLA also offering their seats for batteling of Priyanka.It is also true that Priyanka on their three day campaigning in Rahul constituencies left more impact on people than Rahul month long campaigning and foot marchs.

images_qtbn_ANd9GcTt-4Vd3k_GMWuoS.txt

Delete Attachment

Hai Anurag,
    In my opinion, Priyanka can't make much affect as the Amethi and Rai Bareilly are the constituencies where the Rahul already visited and they have good strength in these places. Also it becomes too later for Priyanka to go over there as for the elections are only few days left.
    So i can't see any changes in the voters mind now in the visit.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Dear Anurag,

I have told you several times in personal mails that please don't copy paste the contents from internet. For example your phrase about "hawking the limelight" is taken as it is form other sources on internet. I have found several such instances in your other posts, but you keep on repeating your mistakes. neither you have replied to any of my mails.

I regret to inform that, if you don't correct you mistakes or put your point forward about this, I have to ban you.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.