You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: How long is your resume?if it is more then 2 pagestell me why you think it should be tha

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How long is your resume?if it is more then 2 pages
    tell me why you think it should be that long?'.
    Hai Raghu,

I will agree with the 2 pages resume is sufficient to describe yourself, your work experience, the technologies you have worked as well as the companies you have worked including your personal details.
    But if you are more experienced like 6+ years, your resume can be longer than 2 pages and can go upto 4-5 pages depending upon the project details and the companies details etc.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hi Raghu,

In my opinion, the resume should not be more than 1 page long. Resume is just a brief information about your profile. You should try to design it in such a way that all the essential information related to your profile fits in 1 page. The recruiters or interviewers don't read the entire resume, so if everything is summarized in 1 page it will be easier for them to go through your profile.

Too much of information in resume also has a negative impression on recruiters and justifying all that in your interview will be challenging for you.

You can take help of job portals and consultants to design your resume in a better way.

Regards,

Naghma Afsar

Nagma says right

I agree with nagma

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.