You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Brief decription of mine {Anurag Gupta}

Dear members in this article i gave my brief description so that all of you can understand me and my family back ground.

Name- Anurag Gupta.

Grandfathers Name-Late Shri Ramsaran Gupta {Ex-Chairman Town Area Chhata{Mahura}.

Grandmothers Name-Late Smt Kanti Devi Gupta {House Wife}.

Fathers Name-Late Shri Satish Chandra Gupta {Ex-Bio Lecturer M B Inter College Kosi Kalan {Mathura}.

Mothers Name-Smt Manju Lata Gupta{House Wife}.

Martial Status-Married.

Brothers-1.Upkar Gupta {Bio Lecturer M B Inter College Kosi Kalan {Mathura}.

Sisters-1.Denu Gupta {Teacher in basic education}.

Occupation-Assistant Teacher in Primary Education U P Government.

Qualification- MSc,Bed.

Extra Activities-Working as a Mantri in Primary Teachers Association Nandgaon Block Mathura.
    Hai Anurag,

First of all thanks to join the website Hamara UP, and Welcome from myself as well as from all the members of Hamara UP.
    And its nice to see that you are from Mathura City, the birth place of Lord Krishna...
    So we hope to get lot more information about your place, the culture and other all the information's like famous things, different temples and the nearby places like Vrindavan etc.

Also we hope that you will contribute much more than our expectations to make out website with more visibility for the people who are not aware of the website.

Also there is a small opportunity to earn through this website. So slowly you will get to know all that related to website, its members and the content and information related to other cities. So with that you can increase your knowledge as well as share your knowledge to other members and earn some pocket money too.

Welcome once again to become the member of the Hamara UP.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Anurag,

Though you have been a member of hamraUP from quite a some time, you are posting this introduction of yourself now. However, nonetheless, welcome again and keep up the good work. Hope to see more active contribution from you here.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Anurag,

Welcome to the HamaraUP forum and thanks for the introduction of yourself and your family.
    its nice to see that you are from the Mathura District- the place where most of the temples.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hi,
    It seems that you have been inactive for so many days in HamaraUP and now you are coming to this esteemed site and gave your introduction. But no problem you are welcome again and now you can start the process once more. Since you are a Gold Member you must have understood all the rules and regulations. Start your contribution and enjoy this great site.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.