You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

What will you think when going to vote in assembly polls

Dear members
    This is the only question arises in the mind of every person living in Uttar Pradesh as the political fever become high and high in the state
    Hai Anuraj,

whneever i get a chance to go for the vote in assembly elections i mainly think about-

1. The person to which i am going for vote is good if i know the history else i ask to my parents regarding it.
    2. Before going to poll vote, we all the family members decide that to whom we have to give our vote based on the person not based on the party.
    3. If we think that person has already some criminal background, we never vote for them.
    4. Our all votes of all family members goes to the good person not related to the party because if we choose good person, they will lead to the party and the party will be full of good people only.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Anurag and Pawan,

This is very serious which need to be given a thought while we go cast our votes in Uttar Pradesh assembly elections 2012. We should not just vote any candidate based on caste or party, but we should vote for such a candidate who will work for development of our area and Uttar Pradesh as a whole.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.