You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hai Dear friends.. i am pawan awasthi..A software Prefessional

Hai Dear friends..

I am Pawan Awasthi basically from Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
    Currently I am working on the Microsoft Technologies mainly .Net 4.0/3.5/2.0 with SQL Server 2005, XML, XSL, XSLT, Java script, AJAX, Silver-light 4/3, WCF, WSCF, SharePoint 2010 and architectures like 3-tier, n-tier, n-layered and various design patterns like Factory, Facade, Observer, MVC, MVP, Singleton, MVVM etc.
    I have more than 6.4+ years of work experience in Microsoft Technologies. I also have little experience on middle-ware technologies like BizTalk server 2006R2/2009 etc.
    I like to contribute in the online forums and always try to learn new things as well as like to post the articles and answers of the questions asked by the other members.
    I am eager to learn the new Microsoft Technologies like Silver-light 5, HTML 5 and also the middle-ware integration Technologies like BizTalk Server and Portal SharePoint server etc.

Also you can reach me through other sister concern site:

http://www.dotnetspider.com/member/pawansoftit.aspx
    Hello Pawan,

Welcome to this wonedrful site for Uttar Pradesh. You can share your experience with us or write on differnet topics here. Since you are alreday amember of dotnetspider, you don't nay introduction to how this sites functions.

However I want to tell you one thing, that you can't promote your personal blog here. Hence I request you to please remove the link to your blog from your signature. And wishing you a happy journey with hamaraUP.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.