You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

General points that need to be taken care of while posting anything at hamaraUP

Hello Friends,

These are some of the points which needs to be taken care of while posting anything at hamaraUP
    1) Take care of spelling mistakes. You can write articles in MS word. It will automatically correct thy mistakes.
    2) Start a new sentence with capital letters.
    3) End a sentence with a full stop (.). Then to start a new sentence, leave a blank space and then start the sentence. Please note that space should be at the beginning of new sentence not at the end of previous sentence.
    4) If you know, SEO, then use them in your articles. If you don't know, you can always ping me online and I will let you know. SEO will help bring more visitors to your page and help you earn more money through adsense and cash credits, which we provide at hamaraUP.
    Thanks SKP,

It will really help to all the members while posting the response or writing some resources.

As it is one of the important thing which every member need to know while writing their post because the post should be clear, readable and understandable to every one.

@members: Hope you all will keep in mind all these points while posting the answers and resources.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

Thanks for your response. I have suggestion for you. Please remove remove your mobile number form your signature. It may be used by wrong persons on the internet. It is for your own good.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Thanks SKP for the suggestion. You are right as it could be misused by anyone so i will remove it.
    Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.