You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Do you think that congress should announce its candidate for CM post?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think that congress should announce its candidate for CM post?'.
    Dear sir
    Your topic is good.In my view any political party who contested in any elections should declare its cm ,pm, candidates first I think election commission should focus on this subject because voters should have the right to know that for which cm or pm candidate we going to vote.
    I think this could be one of the reason by which no one party get clear majority and small parties able to bargaining to our democratic system
    Hello Anurag,

Its one's personal opinion that whether she or she wants to vote for a particular chief ministerial candidate or he wants to vote for a candidate who is doing his job good in his assembly.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Anurag,

I would say that they should announced it now to get lead in the coming elections.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.