You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Please help me, i need a help .........

Dear Friends,

Its my kind request to all who know the contact details of Kalvari Bible School, 6 Nawab Yusaf Road, Allahabad, U.P, including phone number or website address or email id's, and the name of Contact person. Please forward me as soon as possible due to the change of old telephone number.

Regards
    Deepavali Singhania

Email: maquintosh007@gmail.com
    hello Deepavali,

I couldn't get your question. Could you please explain what do you really want to say

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

The question is not clear. about whose contacts you are talking about. well if you missed or lost any of your friends contacts then facebook or twitter will be the better options to ask for. go ther and ask the contacts of your friends there. if i did not got your question right then please make your question clear.

Hai Deepavali,

I think to get the contact details of the the school, you can either go through directly to the school or if any of your friend is there in the city then you can contact then to go to the school and get the details.
    Hope it will help.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.