You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Discuss: Are you think that indian gov.fails to use increasing young population as national resours

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Are you think that indian gov.fails to use increasing young population as national resourse as china did'.
  • (564-251123-Chi.txt)
  • (564-251124-Ic.txt)
    Hello Anurag,

WElcome to this wonderful site for Uttar Pradesh which is known as HamaraUP. According to me it is not only the responsibility of Government but also the common to use ourselves as national resource.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

The population is increasing but not the opportunity. we can not compare this country with china as their politicians are not corrupt. government has not increases the population, but still they are providing the opportunity.
    ----------------------
    Ajay Upadhyay
    Sports Physiotherapist &
    Happily Unmarried

I agree with dr. Ajay. Our most , infact all of the politicians are corrupt. they just think about themselves not about country. The resources that india have, if could be used properly, india will be a great and well developed country. but actually its only possible if those corrupt peoples stop thinking about only themselves but also about the nation and the peoples of the nation.

Hai Anurag,

yes i agree with the statement becasue as we see only the old people are more in the politics and the youngsters are not getting the enough opportunities in the politics.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum