You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Board exam of 2012 in u.p

when exam will start of class x & xii in 2012?????
    Hello Arun singh,

The UP board exam date 2012 has not been announced yet. We will update the information here as soon as it is announced by the government. Till then keep visiting this site from time to time.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Arun,

I think, still the Board (Board of High School and Intermediate Education UttarPradesh)has not decided to exam date for the High school as well s for the Intermediate courses.
    so friends cool for the few days...but soon they are going to relase the date.
    so keep your bags ready for the exam.
    Hope you will be busy with all that huge syllabus by which i also gone through...but any way all the very best for the exam and Good luck to all who are in the preparation for the Board exams.

One more things friends as I hope that you all are aware that the Intermediate syllabus has got changed this year so you should do the preapration accordigly.

below i am sending the link where you can find the model papers for the Intermediate exam and based on that patter you can start your study:

http://upmsp.nic.in/inter_2012_modal%20paper_new%20syllabus.pdf

download it and keep it in your system.it will help in your preparation.go through the questions day be day and get more and more.

good luck.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

As I have alredy mentioned in my reply that the date of UP board intermediate and matric has been announced. I have also provided the link. So those who want to have a look at the UP board time table they can refer above links, which are providedein my earlier response.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.