You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Did you cast your vote in last UP Vidhan sabha election?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Did you cast your vote in last UP Vidhan sabha election?'.
    Hello Dr. Ajay,

A very nice topic indeed. I think all the people whose name is in the voters' list should vote and use the power of vote very judiciously by selecting the right candidate as their MP or MLA.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Good topic to discuss. well i was under 18 years of age so i did not voted last time but this time i will.

This is the major drawback of our country that after such a long time of independence only 50% of population cast there votes.
    Elected candidates secure only 30% voting % means only 15% of total voters choose the representative for 100% population
    This is the main reason of increasing castism and corruption
    So please come out and cast your votes so that our new generations can live in corruption free environments otherwise they blame us.

Hi,
    I didn't get chance to go to their in last election. But this time i will go in the election to use my vote.

Hai Ajay,

Unfortunately,I didn't get the time last year to go to my home at the time of voting.
    But this year probably i will be at home at the voting time to use my vote. But it impact a lot when most of the people either won't take interest in the voting or they didn't get time to go to the polling booth to use their vote.
    Due to that only 50-55% voters use their votes.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Everybody,

Yes many people of Uttar Pradesh are staying outside Uttar Pradesh due to many reasons like Job, Education etc. However, it is right and also duty to vote for the better future of Uttar Pradesh. If we cast our votes sincerely and select the correct government, it might happen that we don't have to go outside Uttar Pradesh for Job or education. So being the citizens of India and Uttar Pradesh we must vote.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello Everybody !!

My friends, I live in ahmedanbad(Gujarat)& do service also.Only summer vacation I go to my village (Sultanpur). So last election I can't cast my vote But My father & mother cast thier votes every election in Up. I love my City Sulatnpur & my Village In UP.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.