You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Which is the best city in UP?

hello members,
    UP is underdeveloped, but still many cities are good in infrastructure and facilities and they gives good opportunity for jobs. Some cities like Noida, Ghaziabad, lucknow are one of the top cities in north india.
    According to me lucknow is the best in UP, this heartland shows the culture of our state. It was developed fully when Atal bihari was india's prime minister and we should be thankful to him for his developmental work.
    Hello Dr. Ajay,

A very nice topic started by you and I think that all the residents of Uttar Pradesh who are member of HamaraUP should give their view on this this topic related to best city in Uttar Pradesh. THough the answrr can vary depending on what are you looking for in a city. Suppose you are looking for tradition and and history then definitely Lucknow will be counted as best town in UP.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

i think this is a very tough thing to decide but i think Lucknow, Kanpur and Gaziabad are the best cities. Kanpur and Gaziabad are best cities in the area of education. Kanpur is well known for it factories. nodays some talented sportpersons are emerging from kanpur. the state cricket team aways consists of 5 to 7 Kanpur players.

Hi Dr ajay
    I think whole up is the best place to live in india it holds variety of culture and have incredible history in growing india
    In case of city i think the best city is AGRA in up the reasons are following

Hello Anurag,

I hope you have read the FAQ of new members or you might be aware that copy pasting any type of content is not allowed here. Hence I have removed a major chunk of your reply to this forum thread which was copy pasted.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Ajay,

Yes of course i will also carry your answer and i would say that Lucknow is the best city in terms of cleanness and the language.
    But at the same time, if we look around, we can get the name of Noida and now a days, the under developed Greater Noida. these cities are also coming in the way in terms of Infrastructure, education etc.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.