You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Bill is passed to divide UP without discussion in UP Vidhan sabha

I came to know through various news sites and news papers that bill to divide the UP into 4 has been pass by the UP vidhan sabha. I was shocked, not because the bill has passed, but because the bill is passed without the discussion in Vidhan sabha. It is true that Mayawati government has the majority in the house and she can pass any bill with one third majority. But how you can pass such a sensational matter without the discussion in the house? This is a democratic country and here the government has to work with the support of other parties, it is true that Mayawati is ruling the UP, but not the house.
    She should have shown her political maturity by discussing the issue and asking the suggestion regarding the same.
    Hello Dr. Ajay,

Yes Indeed this is very bad news fro all the lovers of democracy who believe that in democracy an solution of everything is possible through discussion and everybody has rights to express his or her opinion. Clearly this is like killing the faith in Democracy.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Dr. Ajay,

Yes it was really shocked news to divide the UP in to 4 states. Its really bad to divide the state by keeping the things that it will be developed in such a ways if it will be divided. But i don't think that if you divide the state then it will be developed becasue due to corruption and castism, its not possible of development of any state. if you divide the state with 10 different small cities and if the corruption is still there then its wont be possible to develop.
    Actually they need to think about the how to remove corruption..how to divide the corruption not the state for the development. How can reduce the corruption in the state and all these things.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.