You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Name the most corrupt chief minister of UP till date.

Hello members,
    I know and we all know that UP is the most corrupt state in india. Why we are not developing? Why we are humilited outside the state? What our chief ministers were doing till now?
    There are so many questions which comes in our mind.
    In this forum you can give the name of most corrupt chief minister of the state till now.
    Please remember, you have to give the reason too.
    Hello Dr. Ajay,

I have approved this poll created by you, but in my personal opinion this type of poll should not be created.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Thank you sir, I will take care in future.
    ----------------------
    Ajay Upadhyay
    Sports Physiotherapist &
    Happily Unmarried

Hai Ajay,

This is the controversial post as we can't dont know about it. But if you are talking about the corruption..the corruption is not from the top level...its starts from the lower level and reach till top.
    If you see at any level, the other level is attached with it. if there is certain demand from the upper level, the lower level tries to fulfill the demand and then the corruption starts.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

In my personal opinion dear Ajay ji not any Cheif Minister but the political system is corrupt. But only saying this we cant move away from our responsibities. We are also equally responsible for this worse condition in Uttar Pradesh. I saw local people in daily life not follow laws and regularily breaken them. Any politician of any party on the other side a normal citizen of this country. It is the point came in mind that what happens to this common man after elected as representative. I think we regularily loosing our moral values so it is a danger signal please focus on it.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.