You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Some suggestions to encourage active member participation

Recently I joined this site and found nothing interested. I would like to give my suggestions which can encourage the members to to participate here.
    Here are following suggestion:
    1. Webmaster should announce "most active member of the week" and "most active member of the month" and rewarded with bonus points.
    2. Forum thread or message with good quality content should awarded with cash credit.
    3. Webmaster can start "ask expert" section.
    4. Editors should give cash credit in resource section which satisfy the author.
    Hello Dr. Ajay,

A very nice suggestion indeed. We are planning to start revenue share program again where we will be sharing 25% of the site revenue with the members. Earlier we used to share 50% of site revenue with members but then also there was no active participation. You can see those threads in forum section

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

We are starting the revenue sharing program again. You can refer Revenue share program at HamaraUP
    Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello dr. Ajay
    good suggestion indeed. i have one more suggestion. we should increase the members in site. we should suggest the site to our friends, Advertise on social networking sites like twitter, Facebook etc. if sites becomes active onece, it will become interesting for sure. more members wil result in more contributions. and since here are not much members in the site so the awards like " member of the week" etc is not possible so far.

Hai Ajay,
    first and for most very good suggestion becasue it make us feel to attach with the site.
    And thanks to SKP to adding this new opportunities t all the active members for their participation in this website.
    Hope now more and more members will participate actively.
    also i send many invitations to my UP friends and with the hope that they will join our site and actively participate.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello Pawan,

Yes we can collectively make this site popular by letting our friends know about this site. Not only about this site but also about genuineness of this site in paying its members for their hardwork. So I would request you and all the other members to invite your friends here.

You will also benefit with referals and site will also benefite with its popularity.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.