You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

What is your opinion on division of U.P.?

UP government has already approved the bill on division of U.P. the state will be divide in 4 new states. many thinks that it is politically motivated and others are praising the government as it brings development.
    what you think about this decision by Mayawati?
    Hello Dr. Ajay,

As far as my personal opinion is concerned, division of states is not a solution, unless there is lack of political will to remove corruption and march ahead with development. The case of Jharkhand is the prime example for the people who support the creation of smaller states. I don't follow any political party, but it is like dividing the whole country into tiny fragments.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

i think division of the state is not a solution. it will good for nothing. but it will be good for some domestic cricketers , specially those who are looking to make their way to ranji trophy teams or so. but if the state will be devided, i don't think that all the parts will be considered by board of control for cricket in India. so player from other parts will become useless and their future will be in danger. they might not get chance from other teams. it will make UP a very poor team in ranji trophy. so as a professional cricketer and cricket lover i do not want UP to get devided

UP has equivalent population of Brazil. To manage so many people I think it is great decision by current government to propose division. By the way election is near and the proposal could be a Mayawati's triumph card in coming elections. Nice timing!
    P.S : Rahul has played enough dramasin this state. This could be a counter attack by Mayawat

Delete Attachment

Hai Ajay,

I personally don't agree with the division of the State.
    As when any division happens for the state or one states divides to many other small state, lot of money is required for it and most of the money goes to the political leaders pocket. So division of state means filling the political leaders pocket. It affect to our country directly.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

Hello,

In my opinion, division of any state is not really good in any aspect. More states mean more ministers which may lead to more politics and more curruption. Division is no solution for better management.

There are other states in our country which may not be as big as UP in both area and population but are still big enough to challenge the administration. Still, they are administered and governed in a pretty good way, like Gujrat.

Also, if we look at United States of America, before being known as one country - the USA, they were around 50 small countries with different administration which lead to wars, chaos and a haphazard management. Later these states were united and came under one administration. Today, U.S.A. is the most developed country of the world.

Nothing needs to be said further.

Regards,

Naghma

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.