You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Time taken for approval of an article.

I want to know the normal approval time for an article at this website? I had posted an article on 03.11.2011 on "Chhath puja festival" which falls on 6th day after Diwali in Bihar and eastern Uttar-Pradesh regions but still finding its status as pending for approval. Please specify.

regards,
    (Sushil kumar saini)
    Hello Sushil kumar saini,

First of all I want to apolozise for this late approval. I was also busy in the chhath puja. However, now it is approved. Also, I want to tell one thing that please write such articles before hand. I mean, this articles was submitted after chhath puja had passed. But anyways, it was good article.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Dear Vimal Sir,

Thanks for appreciation. As you have specified in your other response to one of my posts about SEO. I would definitely like to know more about it. How should I contact you for the same. Please mention.

regards,
    (Sushil kumar saini)

Dear Sushil,

I will contact you myself. I will send you a request in gmail on your gmail ID today or tomorrow. By the way you are doing a good job and keep posting articles about Uttar Pradesh.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello Sushil
    Since our site is less active so Vimal sir becomes less active too. but so far all my articles got approved. i also suggest that approve or decline the articles as soon as possible. it might help in increasing the members in site. last time i posted a news about a Match between UP women vs MP women which got approved after the tournament was finished. but i can understand because there is only single webmaster so its tough.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.